Are you worried about the safety of your parents and family? If so, you should probably consider installing a professionally monitored security system for your near and dear ones. Start by asking yourself the following question:
- Is their neighborhood unsafe and prone to crime?
- Are they aged or do they have difficulties with their health or movement?
- Do they live away from their family?
- Do they live alone?
- Are they forgetful? Do they forget to turn things on and shut them off?
- Do you worry they don’t have access to help when they need it?
- Are they on a budget?
- Do they find it hard to keep a comfortable temperature at home?
If your answer to even one these questions is in the affirmative, it might be time for you to gift your loved ones a smart home security system, for their peace of mind as well as yours.
Now, security might not sound like it is gifting material, but we’ll show you just why and how it is the best present you could give to your loved ones. Firstly, a smart security system that is professionally monitored allows you to monitor the residence 24/7 and helps protect it against burglars and fires, in addition to home automation to aid you in your daily life.
When it comes to home security solutions, you have a wide range of choices. You could just opt for something simple with basic intrusion detection. However, there are also tons of add-ons that you could choose to beef up the security and provide extra benefits, for instance:
- In the event of an emergency, 24/7 professional monitoring teams will alert the police, EMS, or fire department.
- For people with health or mobility issues, emergency medical assistance is just a button click away.
- You can monitor the residence and keep an eye on things with the help of indoor and outdoor cameras and by making use of live video look-ins, you can make sure that your loved ones are safe and well protected even when you are away.
- Also, to make sure that you receive alerts in case of a problem, you can place smart motion sensors on medicine cabinets and other practical and convenient areas throughout your home.
- In addition to that, heat, smoke, and lethal gases can be detected instantly with the help of fire and CO detectors.
- Last but not the least, using home automation and energy solutions would allow you to enable and disable your security system, turn off the lights, lock the door, or adjust the temperature with just a tap or click on your smart-phone or computer.
Smart security systems other than home security are also equally essential to protect your house. Preparing your house with smart safety devices with the security devices available at Security Alarms Company can help you save time during an emergency. While at home or away or asleep, with our smart security equipment, you can easily rest knowing that you are protected against harmful dangers.
Are you considering getting a smart security system installed at home? Well, look no further! Get in touch with us at Security Alarms Co. today! We’ve been in the security business for 46 years. You are safe in our hands.