Are you worried about your home’s security while you are out? Well, you do not need to worry anymore; you can now monitor your home through your mobile phone! The cellular monitoring solutions have made home security easy and flexible unlike ever before. This technology connects via mobile network and is not reliant on any extra wires or landline phones. You only need to plug in the command station into a power outlet, and the remaining function is entirely wireless.
Cellular monitoring works in every area having an adequate mobile network. It is a useful solution to ensure that your home is safe from any danger while you are away.
Read on to know why it is necessary to have a cellular monitoring system for your home!
How does cellular monitoring work?
Cellular monitoring works with your mobile network. In case of any danger like a short circuit, a fire catch, or even burglary, it sends you an alarming signal to make you aware of the condition and enables you to take prompt actions. It also allows you to manage your alarm settings from any place. You can easily disable or activate your alarm on your phone. These features make the system user-friendly and useful for those who travel a lot, are away from home for work or have homes in secluded areas.
Why should you get cellular monitoring for your home?
1. Cellular monitoring is convenient.
Most people are using mobile phones as their primary and probably the only mode of communication, so cellular monitoring becomes a convenient way to secure your home. Also, it is a wireless connection which is dependent only on your cellular network, so this saves you the time of rewiring or adding any extra electricity or internet connections.
2. Cellular monitoring keeps you connected no matter what.
Unlike landlines, you carry your cell phone wherever you go. This is how the cellular monitoring system enables you to stay connected and aware of your home security no matter where you are. Even if you are out for work, or traveling to other places, you can be at peace knowing your home is secure.
It also cuts down a few risks of landline monitoring. For example:
- Landline monitoring may get disrupted if you change the service provider, but cellular monitoring has no such hassles. It gives you uninterrupted service.
- Cellular alarm monitoring does not rely on wired connections or the internet to function. Even though your phone line goes down due to extreme weather, or you experience prolonged internet service outages, you can still connect to your cellular alarm system.
- It is a possibility that in case of robbery, the burglars may cut off the landline connection. However, with cellular monitoring, there are no wires to cut off, and you get a direct signal of the danger in the home.
3. Cellular monitoring is affordable and reliable.
The cost of cellular monitoring can be lower as compared to other wire-based systems as you do not need to rewire or change any connections for this. The cellular system is much reliable, and you can get different specialized services as well. For example, you can get a complete control of your alarm system, or gain access to alarm history, and much more.
Now it is time to shed all the worries, as you can have your monitoring systems at your fingertips. At Security Alarms Co., we offer affordable packages and world-class services for cellular monitoring.
Call us today at 918-683-5600 for more info or visit our website to get started!